Our spring call for projects is over!
However, you can still apply throughout the year to take part in our incubation program specializing in the environment and clean technologies.
To apply to our call for projects, simply fill in the form at the bottom of the page👇.
We’ll take a look at your application, and when the next call for projects is issued, you’ll be one of the candidates in the running to join our next cohort.
Pre-start (TRL-NMT 2-3)
Innovative (involving research) and high-impact (GHG reduction)
Demonstration of serious commitment (at least 3 days/week)
– More than 20 hours of training and personalized support every month
– Access to a network of over 75 mentors, experts and ambassadors from the cleantech industry
– Access to specialized laboratories and equipment to accelerate the development of your technologies
– Collaborative spaces and environments
– Networking sessions with several companies in the cleantech ecosystem
– Events dedicated to entrepreneurs
Our incubation program is aimed at all entrepreneurs who have developed an impact solution in the pre-startup phase.
We are looking for innovative environmental projects aimed at reducing carbon footprints and improving processes in the water, waste and energy sectors. 3 niches identified in relation to the region’s strengths, ecosystem potential, existing assets and current trends.
1. Developing your technology and prototype: a project ready for the market
2. Develop a project that has a real social, economic and environmental impact, and contributes to reducing CO2 emissions.
3. Identifying and validating a high-potential market
4. Validating your business model assumptions
5. Developing your leadership, your skills and your team
6. Meet key players in the cleantech ecosystem to accelerate your business and marketing opportunities, here and abroad.
350/month = 5% of total value of accompaniment
To apply to our incubation program, all you have to do is complete the form below.
We invite you to prepare the information listed below in advance:
– Your web presence (links to your website, social networks, etc.)
– Your TRL / NMT (according to you)
– A presentation of your project and team (pitch deck an asset)
– A Business Model Canvas (mandatory)
If you already have a classic BMC, you can join this one. Alternatively, you can follow the example of the business model responsible for Université Laval’s Faculty of Business Administration.